Raptor Gate™ Heavy Duty High Speed Abort Gate
Product codes: 56703
The Raptor Gate™ Heavy Duty High Speed Abort Gate is an NFPA- required safety device to prevent damage from sparks, fire or filter leaks.
The Raptor Gate prevents a flame or burning ember from entering the dust collector.
A spark detector or broken bag detector can trigger the Raptor Gate. If extinguishment from a spark detection system isn’t a good option, an abort gate will vent fire or sparks safely.
Leak detection or broken bag sensors can activate the Raptor Gate if they detect a leak in the filters. This prevents harmful material from traveling back into the building.
The Raptor Gate can be located on the return air side to redirect contaminated air.
Under some circumstances the abort gate can be located prior to the inlet of a dust collection system.
The Raptor Gate™ Heavy Duty High Speed Abort Gate redirects sparks, fires, or contaminated air. It does not protect the system from explosions.
Added benefits of the Raptor Gate:
- 10 gauge carbon steel construction and precise, strong welds ensure the most durable product
- Electromagnets are fail-safe and use gate accelerating springs for the fastest gate closure
- All abort gates tested prior to shipment for superior performance
- Gates are removable and have steel gate seals
- Gates reset with hand-crank actuator, with electric reset as an available option
- Optional benefits include weather hoods, support structure, and ladder and service platform
- Standard safety yellow powder coating (custom colors available)
- Meets all NFPA standards, including NFPA 652 and industry-specific standards